Players ages 4-14 enjoy the game while learning soccer fundamentals in this 8-week program.
8 weeks of soccer games.
Winter League – December, January, & February | Ferguson Elementary School
December: 1, 8, 15
January: 5, 12, 19, 26
Fee: $60/Season. $10 processing fee. $5 sibling discount.
Location: Ferguson Elementary School
Program Highlights & Format:
Players register individually | Players of any ability are welcome
Players can request to play with friends | No over coaching | Team Shirts
Emphasis on FUN and ENJOYMENT
Based on the number of registrations and attendance we can either:
- Assign players to teams initially.
- Divide players each week on to teams.
Game Format Guide Based on US Soccer Recommendations
Goals of the program:
- Increase participation in soccer in our region
- Allow young players the chance to simply “play” in a TEAM BASED environment.
- Allow players to enjoy the benefit of participation in team sports:
- Generate friendships
- Social interaction
(Includes: field rental, insurance, t-shirts, referees,)